Changes to the Seniors Alert Scheme, will be outlined at a series of events due to take place across Ireland. The ‘information meetings’ being run by Pobal, will take place during November & December. You can register to attend the events using the links provided below. The new Seniors Alert Scheme is due to begin on 1 November 2017.
Pobal has stated Seniors Alert Scheme information meetings will include:
- Changes to the Seniors Alert Scheme & new Terms and Conditions
- Suppliers providing details on Seniors Alert Scheme equipment
- Garda Crime Prevention clinic to provide information on community safety and security
- Volunteer Ireland clinic providing information on Garda vetting.
- Information for new organisations who wish to participate in the Seniors Alert Scheme
- Enhancements to the online portal for community groups
The events are free but you must register to attend. This can be done using the relevant link for your nearest area below.
Editor’s note: The link for the Tipperary Event is missing from Pobal’s website & directs Tipperary attendees to the Limerick event! Presumably this is a mistake & we will update the link for the Tipperary event when it’s provided. If any readers have the correct details, please let us know in the comments section below or using our Contact us page & we will update the details 🙂
Update 06 Nov 2017: The Tipperary Seniors Alert Scheme session has been advertised as Clonmel Park [Hotel], Tipperary – 21 November; 10am – 1pm & 1.45pm – 5.15pm. However, Pobal has not yet added the information session to Eventbrite for online booking – EVENTBRITE WEBSITE SEARCH 🙁
Register For Pobal Seniors Alert Scheme (SAS) Information Meetings Below:
Please see above Editors Note